STOR2RRD Health Status Event for Nimble/Alletra Storage Arrays - Resynchronizing

Good Day Experts,

I use Stor2rrd (free version) for monitoring my SAN/Storage environment and since last update of firmware (to version: 6.1.2.400-1048557) on my Nimble and Alletra storage arrays I keep receiving following notification from Stor2rrd:

"STOR2RRD Health Status event for device NimbleArray B AF-12345-C2 active OK OK resynchronizing OK"

This communicate is being sent every day at the same time.

HPE support has already confirmed that the storage is healthy and no resynchronization is ongoing.

Did you already have similar problem reported by customer's using Stor2rrd for monitoring Nimble/Alletras?

What this event means?

Best Regards, MC.

Comments

• Hi,

we've never seen an event like this before.

Send us logs.

Note a short problem description in the text field of the upload form.

cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd # or where is your STOR2RRD working dir

tar cvhf logs.tar logs tmp/*txt

gzip -9 logs.tar

Send us logs.tar.gz via https://upload.stor2rrd.com

Regards

Karel

• Hi Karel,

who will have access to uploaded logs? Will these be visible publicly? Or will these be available only to stor2rrd support personnel?

Best Regards, MC.

• Hi,

logs will not be shared anywhere, just internal emploees will have access to them for troubleshooting purposes.

• Hi,

I had a quick look through the logs and there are sensitive date which we can't share outside of our company.

Thank you for your engagement on this thread. We decided not to process troubleshooting of this issue.

Best Regards, Maciej.