not getting perf metrics, capacity ok

Hi,

I'm trying to collect metrics from a NetApp FAS, using the latest version of stor2rrd running in docker.
The stor2rrd user on the netapp side has all permissions/role configured properly.

I'm able to capture capacity metrics but nothing else, and I keep getting the same error when testing the config (see error below).

I have the same config working in 2 other sites with no issues.

Thanks for your help/suggestions!
API host network connection: TCP connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:443 is OK.
Crontab test: OK

API authorization: OK

API data test: OK
SSH network connection: TCP connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:22 is OK.
SSH authorization: OK
Connection to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx closed by remote host.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_out in scalar chomp at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 57.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_out in pattern match (m//) at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 59.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_out in pattern match (m//) at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 81.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_out in pattern match (m//) at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 101.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_del in pattern match (m//) at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 113.
Use of uninitialized value $cmd_out in split at /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/na_sshtest.pl line 123.

SSH data test: OK

Comments

• Hello,

I've just tested latest Docker image in our lab with success, send us logs please.
    Note a short problem description in the text field of the upload form
    cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd
    tar cvhf logs.tar logs tmp/*txt
    gzip -9 logs.tar
    Send us logs.tar.gz via https://upload.stor2rrd.com

• Hello Jirka,
    I just uploaded the logs which have been shared with me.
    Thank you for the help!