Intro

feel free to comment here STOR2RRD product, place ideas, reports problems etc.

Comments

• Just installed stor2rrd, looks like the information will be very valuable. Very happy with the first 30 minutes!
  • How can I delete the data of some old switches we dont need to monitor any more? I commented them out in the san-list.cfg and run load.sh html, but the information is still shown.
  • Pavel
    edited February 2016
    1. comment out etc/san-list.cfg entry

2. remove data
    cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd
    rm -r data/<SAN switch name>

3. refresh the GUI
    ./load.sh html
  • tru
    tru
    edited February 2016
    Hi, I'm using the product for about a year now and like it very much! Nice Job done there by you!
    There's only one flaw: for Storwize Systems (tried with 3700, 5000, 7000) the Cache Usage for volumes is not correctly shown anymore (i think it's since Storwize Code 7.4.x), before that Code Level it was shown correctly. Is there any possibility to fix this? Everything else is running just fine. I started on Version 1.12, i'm runing on 1.24 now, i even tried a complete fresh install, but it didn't help.
  • Hi,
    7.3 storage firmware brought big changes in caching. We have not implemented such changes in the product yet.
    It is definitelly planned to be done. It is all about our time and priorities :)
    Priorities affect even user feedbacks like this one of course.
  • Ah, nice to hear that, thanks for the quick reply!