When adding LAN-switch to UI they are not displayed in monitoring

2»

Comments

• Hi,

can you share some screenshots here? Or you can send them to us via email to support@stor2rrd.com.

New discussion would be better.
  • Hi, Karel 

Installed version 2.60-6, but the problem remained 
  • Hi Maks,

can you upgrade to the latest stor2rrd release 2.61?
  • Hi, Karel 

After installing the update, the problem was resolved. Many thanks for your support!
  • PBR
    PBR
    edited November 2019
    Hi,

I'm using 2.61 and non-Cisco (HP Procurve) Switches. My Switches won't get a UI entry. The error-log for each switch is empty, however the error.log-SWITCH shows the following error:

Wed Nov 20 12:51:38 2019: Unknown | YA== | SNMP version in /home/lpar2rrd/stor2rrd/etc/lan-list.cfg! Automatically used SNMP version "2c"! /home/lpar2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/SNMP_lib.pm:55 :
    Use of uninitialized value in subroutine entry at /home/lpar2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/SNMP_lib.pm line 373.
    Use of uninitialized value $switch_name in concatenation (.) or string at /home/lpar2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/lanperf.pl line 73.
    Use of uninitialized value $switch_name in concatenation (.) or string at /home/lpar2rrd/stor2rrd/bin/lanperf.pl line 74.

I can see an config.html file in the www/SWITCHNAME Folder that shows data from the switch - and connection testing via gui works without problems, too.

Edit:
    load.sh custom fixes the missing menu entrys
  • Hi,

can you send us logs?

Note a short problem description in the text field of the upload form.

cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd # or where is your STOR2RRD working dir

tar cvhf logs.tar logs tmp/*txt

gzip -9 logs.tar

Send us logs.tar.gz via https://upload.stor2rrd.com

• Hi Pavel,

I'm afraid I can't send you logs. Since I've played with some things inside the VM I needed to restore it to the state of the day before. After that I added the switches and ran the load.sh custom and everything worked.

Sorry, didn't think of saving the logs before restoring!