There is a new release of LPAR2RRD.
Main news are User ACL authorizaton, OS agent alerting and VMware enhancements.
• Internal user management.
You are be able to create users and groups in the tool and assign them rights based on ACL rules.
(visibility of HMC/Servers/LPARs/clusters/VMs).
IBM Power Systems
- Configuration GUI
- Alerting based on OS agent performance data (memory utilization, paging, LAN, SAN, SAN IOPS, SAN response time)
- SNMP trap
• OS agent data: new LAN packets metric
• TOP10 page is enhanced about TOP10 tables per IOPS, LAN [MB/sec] and SAN [MB/sec]
• Much faster data read from vCenters as real time data is used only
• No need to set up historical counter levels, all required data is available without any VMware counter changes
• Newly collected and presented metrics
- CPU ready: per VM and aggregated graph per cluster
- Datastore IO latency
• Resource Configuration Advisor: it runs once a day, analyzes collected data and highlights problems in the environments
• Custom groups enhanced about additional metrics (Memory, LAN, SAN)
Our storage performance monitoring tool STOR2RRD has been updated to version (2.00)
Newly supported storages and features:
• EMC² VMAX
• DotHill AssuredSAN and its re-brands
Your LPAR2RRD support team.