V7000 CPU data issue : NaN values

Hello all,

I configured three V7000 under STOR2RRD, two of them are ok, just one has problem with CPU monitoring.
The RRD data (for the nodes) are written, but from an XML dump I can see only NaN value:

<!-- 2017-02-12 02:15:00 CET / 1486862100 --> <row><v> NaN </v><v> NaN </v><v> NaN </v><v> NaN </v></row>

and in the error.log related to that SAN, I see:

CMMVC5987E [lsportfc] is not a valid command line option.
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at /home/stor2rrd/bin/SVC.pm line 273.
Use of uninitialized value in division (/) at /home/stor2rrd/bin/SVC.pm line 273.
Use of uninitialized value $t2_realcap in printf at /home/stor2rrd/bin/SVC.pm line 1185.
Use of uninitialized value $t2_realcap in printf at /home/stor2rrd/bin/SVC.pm line 1185.
Use of uninitialized value in printf at /home/stor2rrd/bin/SVC.pm line 1553.

Maybe, are those NaN related to the division error ?

thanks,
Fausto

Comments

• It looks like old firmware level, 6.x.
    We do not support it.
  • Hello Pavel,
    thanks for the reply.

I have a 6.4.x V7000 working perfectly, but this one is a 6.3.x, so there's no hope :smile: 

thanks a lot,
    Fausto
  • exactly 6.3 is that border where it does not work.
    No way, sorry. We do not want to invest our time into support of such old stuff.
  • I understand perfectly.
    Thanks a lot for the analysis.