When does "Health Status" go back to green?

Hallo Everybody

First off all, thank you Xorox for this great monitoring tool!

We recently had a drive-error in one of our monitored V7000 storages. In the GUI dashboard the "Health Status" went red. So far so good.
The drive and the event were fixed, so in our storage everything is back fine and "green", but the "health status" in stor2rrd is still "red".
What do we have to do, to get back to "green" status in stor2rrd?

Thank you,
Stefan

Comments

• Hi,

it should go back automatically after next check.
    Might be it is still pending in Storage event queue as not aknowleded issue. Then clean that out on the storage.
    How does it look now?
  • Hi,
    as I wrote above, not only the drive was fixed, the event in the event-log was also fixed. So, the Storage event queue is clean and "green".
    When I checked the stor2rrd-dashboard today the message was gone! As the error was fixed a week ago, it seems that the status of the dashboard changes not hours or days after the fix, but after one week (is this plausible?).
    Since we have another (meanwhile fixed) warning of our SVC in the dashboard I will check the dashboard if this message will be gone in a week.

For the moment:
    Thank you very much for your help, problem is solved, everything works as designed, you only have to be patient ;-)

Regards,
    Stefan
  • Hi,

status is checked once an hour.
    You should see timestaps changing here every hour (this is source for the GUI presentation)
    ls -l /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd/tmp/health_status_summary/

"ok" suffix means OK.