Lpar Graph

Good afternoon:
We have a lpar of aix installed the agent of lapr2rrd that is taking the data but when we go to look for it in the web the server does not appear. But in the search engine it does appear. What can we do to reset the graphics of this server and make them appear.

Comments

• Reviewing more thoroughly, the error I see is that it doesn't show any of the chassis lpars in the menu on the right but when checking the configuration of this chassis if we see that the lpars appear

• Hi,

I do not understad that, send us mor screenshots to explain it.
    use forum or support at lpar2rrd dot com
  • We return to detect the error that we indicated to you.
    When checking the graphics of the chassis we don't see the links of the graphics of the LPARES that contain it. We have launched the load.sh and we check the following error message from that chassis

download data : hmca1:p-Hotel-9119-MHE-SN21ADF87 last 177486 minute(s) (2959 hours)
  • Hi,

I do not understad that, what do you see?  What do you do not see? Where is the problem? Do you miss data in graphs for some specific frame?
  • What we can't see are the graphs that are generated from the lamps inside the chassis

• do not get it at all : graphs that are generated from the lamps inside the chassis