Dothillperf.pl crypt/wbemcli error

Afternoon
 We have an instance of lpar2rrd running along side stor2rrd and recently i asked for some help with a VM connection error where the team kindly offered this working fix

However as a result, which i didnt notice until recently, removing the ssl seems to have stopped to data collection from the MSA servers we have which use the dothillperf.pl script.
The errors from config_check are :

Could not load program /opt/freeware/bin/wbemcli:
Could not load module /usr/lib/libidn.a(libidn.so.11).
        Dependent module /usr/lib/libiconv.a(libiconv.so.2) could not be loaded.
        Member libiconv.so.2 is not found in archive
Could not load module wbemcli.
        Dependent module /usr/lib/libidn.a(libidn.so.11) could not be loaded.

also running this shows crypto module errors
LIBPATH=/opt/freeware/lib64:/opt/freeware/lib /opt/freeware/bin/wbemcli -nl -t -noverify ei
Could not load program /opt/freeware/bin/wbemcli:
Could not load module /opt/freeware/lib/libssh2.a(libssh2.so.1).
        Dependent module /usr/lib/libcrypto.a(libcrypto.so.1.0.1) could not be loaded.
        Member libcrypto.so.1.0.1 is not found in archive
Could not load module wbemcli.
        Dependent module /opt/freeware/lib/libssh2.a(libssh2.so.1) could not be loaded.
Could not load module .

The removal of the SSL package and the stop in data collection from the MSA are at the same time

Is this something you have seen or can think of a way around ?

Thanks
Phil

Comments

• hmm, it is bad :(
    I am affraid there is no solution to make both working, at least I go not idea.
    just simulate it in our labs and it is same. It required openssl lib and system openssl (lslpp -L | grep openssl) is perhaps too new