LPAR2RRD 5.07 Issue with Chrome rendering graphs

I just upgraded our AIX LPAR2RRD servers to version 5.07. While the LPAR2RRD is gathering and processing data without any issues, I have run into an odd problem with the web interface. When I login using Chrome, the graphs generated by the OS agent running on my AIX lpars don't load unless I hit the refresh button after I click on the tab I want. I checked it on Internet Explorer and FireFox and I don't see the issue there. Has anyone come across this odd behavior? If so, how was it resolved so that Chrome users can view graphs without having to refresh on each tab.

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

1. is behaviour same on our demo http://demo.lpar2rrd.com
    2. version of Chrome
    3. have you tried to restart Chrome?
  • 1. The behavior is not the same on the demo site

2. We are running Chrome Version 64.0.3282.186 (Official Build) (32-bit)

3. I closed out of Chrome on my desktop and then reopened it. The odd behavior is the same. I must reload the page on every tab otherwise it shows me the little spinning circles

• I just conducted another little experiment. I tried running the LPAR2RRD interface on a Windows 10 laptop using Chrome and the issue does not exist. However, it continues to exist when I run Chrome on my Windows 7 laptop.

• I ended up doing a system reset of from the Settings tab in Chrome and then reloading LPAR2RRD. This corrected the issue and the tabs populate normally.
  • ok, so you canot say what setting caused that.
    at least it is working fine now :)