Issue in load.sh

Hi,

I have installed LPAR2RRD on Linux and using only for VMware. When we run load.sh using lpar2rrd user we get a lot of below error- 
-------------
create_rrd_vmware_vm: :vmware_VMs /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/data/vmware_VMs//503a4e17-a984-d080-c989-f8e214a994ff.rrm ; STEP=60 
ERROR          : unable to create /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/data/vmware_VMs//503a4e17-a984-d080-c989-f8e214a994ff.rrm : at /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/bin/LoadDataModuleVMWare.pm: line 473 : Bad file descriptor
-------------

Also we geeting below error at the end:
Use of uninitialized value $day_err_rdy_10min[0] in concatenation (.) or string at /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/bin/max-check_vm.pl line 1124.
nohup: ignoring input

I am using LPAR2RRD 5.05 version.

Please help me, how to solve the issue.

Regards,

Apurba

Comments

• I have solved the issue of the file creation error. My bad, my home filesystem was getting full. Can anybody help me on the second issue (Use of uninitialized value $day_err_rdy_10min[0] in concatenation) 
  • this might be ignored, just warning, anyway pls complete error line with file name and line.
  • Thanks Pavel for your input. It is fine now. But I see another issue now. I have multiple Datacentre configured in Vmware where cluster names are common. Now when I see the graphs are not distinguishing the datacentre instead it combining all ESXs and VMs  from both all the datacentre. One way to avoid it by keeping unique cluster name however I think a segregation of datacentre is necessary.  Is it available in any of the version?
  • Pavel
    edited October 2017
    what graphs exactly you are talking about?
    Pls screenshot, either here on forum or send it here https://upload.lpar2rrd.com