After upgrade to 6.0 system seems to have issues

I upgraded to 6.0 yesterday and the system seems to be hanging on load.sh. the cron job tries to kick off another session while one is currently hung. Is there any way to troubleshoot. 

It seems to be stuck here:

last rec 1     : hdwpvcvc01:hdepvblockpla01 3/5/2019 8:20:0 /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/data/hdepvblockpla01/hdwpvcvc0/5010ecb5-c8fa-4adf-3474-e4353ac7c6c0.last
last rec 2     : hdwpvc:hdepvblock min:59 , hour:3, 3/5/2019 8:20 : 5010ecb5-c8fa-4adf-3474-e4353ac7c6c0.last
download data  : hdwpvcvc01:hdepvbloc
No fork        : hdwpvcvc01:hdepvblockpla : 18

Comments

• Hi,

Send us logs pls.
    Note a short problem description in the text field of the upload form.

cd /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd  # or where is your LPAR2RRD working dir
    tar cvhf logs.tar logs tmp/*txt tmp/*json
    gzip -9 logs.tar

Send us logs.tar.gz via https://upload.lpar2rrd.com

• thank you. they are uploaded. Below is what I see in error log.

Deep recursion on subroutine "ComplexType::deserialize" at /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/vmware-lib/VMware/VICommon.pm line 2546.
    Deep recursion on subroutine "ComplexType::deserialize" at /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/vmware-lib/VMware/VICommon.pm line 2546.
    SOAP request error - possibly a protocol issue: 500 Can't read entity body: Resource temporarily unavailable

SOAP request error - possibly a protocol issue: 500 Can't read entity body: Resource temporarily unavailable

• Hi, this will resolve it:

cd /home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd

vi etc/lpar2rrd.cfg

and replace you actual PERL5LIB by this:
      PERL5LIB=/home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/bin:/home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/vmware-lib:/usr/share/perl5/vendor_perl:/usr/lib64/perl5/vendor_perl:/usr/share/perl5:/home/lpar2rrd/lpar2rrd/lib

Go to the GUI and confirm that VMware connection test is working.
  • I think that fixed it! Thank you :)