V3700 conexión

Buenas tardes, me sale el siguiente error 
Under user: lpar2rrd
ssh command failed: "ssh -o ConnectTimeout=80 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o PreferredAuthentications=publickey -o SendEnv=no  stor2rrd@192.168.1.1 lscurrentuser"
Permission denied (publickey,password)

Sin embargo desde la consola de la maquina virtual logro conectarme segun las pruebas.
Me pueden ayudar ????

Comments

• Hi,

a problem with ssh key exchange, try to exachnge it again or send us a screenshooot what have you done to: support at stor2rrrd com
  • Levante la máquina virtual nuevamente y utilice la clave ssh que trae por defecto. Se establecio la conexion pero aun no tengo datos.
  • englis pls
  • Lift the virtual machine again and use the ssh key that it brings by default. The connection was established but I still don't have data.
    But I already solved it.
    Thank you
  • Hi,rrmfar
    I also have the same SSH key as you have been resolved,but I still don't have data. 
    Is there any problem?
    Thanks!
  • Hi,

su - stor2rrd (lpar2rrd on the appliance)
    cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd
    ./bin/config_check.sh <storage alias>
  • SSH authorization: NOK
    Under user: lpar2rrd
    ssh command failed: "ssh -o ConnectTimeout=80 -o StrictHostKeyChecking=no -o PreferredAuthentications=publickey -o SendEnv=no  -i lpar2rrd stor2rrd@192.168.70.125 lscurrentuser"
    Warning: Identity file lpar2rrd not accessible: No such file or directory.
    CMMVC7016E Authorization has failed because the private key is not valid for the user name that you have specified.
  • Hi

send us logs.

Note a short problem description in the text field of the upload form (refere to this thread).

cd /home/stor2rrd/stor2rrd # or where is your STOR2RRD working dir

tar cvhf logs.tar logs tmp/*txt

gzip -9 logs.tar

Send us logs.tar.gz via https://upload.stor2rrd.com

• Hi,Pavel 

uploaded ok,Thanks!