Installing agent on clustered hosts

Hello,
We have 2 Solaris 10 hosts set up in a Solaris cluster, with 6 clustered non-global zones, having shared resources. 2 of the zones are online on the first host, 4 zones are online on the second host.
While installing the lpar2rrd Solaris Sparc agent on a non-clustered host, on a global zone in an LDOM I've noticed, that a not running zone was started in administrative mode, to have the agent installed. This makes me wonder, if the offline zones in the cluster would also be booted? Can it have a negative impact on the zones, like a failover?
Please let me know if you need any additional details.

Comments

• Hi,

I do not understand, what has lpar2rrd agent with booting? It si started from crontab.
  • Hello Pavel,
    We have the following zones on an LDOM:
      ID NAME               STATUS     PATH                           BRAND    IP
       0 global            running    /                              native   shared
       1 sol01-ecp running    /zones/home/sol01-ecp native   shared
       2 sol01-gridcontrol running    /zones/home/sol01-gridcontrol native   shared
       4 sol01-nordsee running    /zones/home/sol01-nordsee native   shared
       5 sol01-websrvt running    /zones/home/sol01-websrvt native   shared
       6 sol01-ect running    /zones/home/sol01-ect native   shared
       - sol01-argus installed  /zones/home/sol01-argus native   shared

During package installation, the last zone, which is installed, but not running, was booted in "administrative" mode to have the package installed.

However, please disregard my question. I've checked the other hosts and they have all of the zones running, so they won't have to be started for the installation.