2nd user feedback

Pavel
edited February 2016 in IBM i
Our admins told me theyd love to be able to monitor following IBM i metrics , if its implementable, of course:

1. Active jobs in system. The number of jobs active in the system (jobs that have been started, but have not yet ended), including both user and system jobs.

2. Batch jobs running. The number of batch jobs currently running on the system.

3. Database pages. The rate (in tenths), in pages per second, at which database pages are brought into the storage pool. A page is a 4096-byte block of information that is transferable between auxiliary storage and main storage. For example, a value of 123 in binary would be 12.3 pages per second.

4. Nondatabase pages. The rate (in tenths), in pages per second, at which nondatabase pages are brought into the storage pool. For example, a value of 123 in binary would be 12.3 pages per second.

5. % system ASP used. The percentage (in ten thousandths) of the system storage pool currently in use. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 4.1123 percent.

-----------
% permanent addresses. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible addresses for permanent objects that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.

% permanent 256MB segments used. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible permanent 256MB segments that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.

% permanent 4GB segments used. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible permanent 4GB segements that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.

% temporary addresses. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible addresses for temporary objects that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.

% temporary 256MB segments used. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible temporary 256MB segments that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.

% temporary 4GB segments used. The percentage (in thousandths) of the maximum possible temporary 4GB segments that have been used. For example, a value of 41123 in binary would be 41.123 percent.