Internal server error when loading graphs

All,

I have stor2rrd installed correctly and functioning, for the most part. I have added a new storage device in (an IBM Storwize V5000), and the menu is displaying all parts of this correctly. However, when loading graphs it just hangs on the little loading wheel. When I check the Console in Chrome, I can see a 500 error is thrown when loading detail.sh. I assume this is the reason the graphs won't load but not certain.

When I preview the demo on stor2rrd.com I can see no errors and the graphs load fine, so I know this is not a browser issue, and that this error is not expected.

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Tom

Comments

• OK I found the issue, and it appears to be that I had my stor2rrd-cgi as a symlink outside of stor2rrd. Apache was therefore not following the link because FollowSymLinks was only turned on for stor2rrd, nothing outside of it. I've fixed this (not sure why I did it in the first place!) by removing it and changing the stor2rrd-cgi reference in my apache2.cfg file. I restarted apache2 and this is now working.

I will leave this here in the hopes that it helps someone else with a non-standard install :)